You can partner with your college administration either before or after getting a group together.
Some places to check out would be:
- Your Student Affairs office or division
- Marketing and Communications office
- The dean of your Humanities college
- Academic programs and departments offered at your college, especially:
- Political science
- Communications or public relations
- Non-profit management
- Higher education administration
- Union leaders
Many of these divisions and offices already have staff members dedicated to supporting student organizations and advertising campus initiatives.
See how you can partner with established organizations.